A penchant for bubbly water
So at 4 mos., 2 weeks, Ben already likes sparkling water. It took his dad 3 + years of knowing me before he "converted" to the "tasteless, sugar-less, soda". Ben doing it in a matter of days is a record. I thought I was the only one offering him a sip out of my glass ever so often. Come to find out, daddy has been slipping him the bubbly as well. [And yes, there are some incriminating photos floating around facebook involving beer bottles and wine glasses, but we promise we truly limit the little guy to water.]
The first few tries were hilarious, with Ben wrinkling up his nose, and the water pouring liberally down his chin. But now he laps it up from the rim, and gums the glass a bit as well. Since Ben has just started teeting, I do wonder if the cool glass is part of the reason he now looks at us with imploring eyes whenever we have a glass of something cool and refreshing in hand.
The first few tries were hilarious, with Ben wrinkling up his nose, and the water pouring liberally down his chin. But now he laps it up from the rim, and gums the glass a bit as well. Since Ben has just started teeting, I do wonder if the cool glass is part of the reason he now looks at us with imploring eyes whenever we have a glass of something cool and refreshing in hand.

1 Comments:
I love it. The boy's a natural. A learner. He gets that from his dad. ;)
PS: Teeting. Is that like tweeting? *grin*
Post a Comment
<< Home